[kwlug-disc] People we know are now famous

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:02:49 EST 2016

I'm proud to say that I actually made it in for a repair session before you
guys went on to Hollywood.  I can say that "I was there before they were
famous"...

To those of you on this email list who haven't made it out to a repair
session, I highly recommend that you go.  We had great fun at the last
one.  There's nothing like the smell of old hardware! (seriously, the older
guys in this email list know what I'm talking about...)