[kwlug-disc] Cable internet price increase

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 23 11:21:40 EST 2016

Hmm, VMedia seems to be cheaper... $47.95 for "Cable 15" unlimited.
That is (or will be) the same price as my current Teksavvy "Cable 18"
with 400GB bandwidth.

If I switch, there is $64.95 installation fee.  We'll see how much I go
over the 400GB.  Judging by past usages, I do go over, especially when
the new distros come out all in same month. ;-)

The only place where I can save money is VoIP.  That's why I'm very
interested in VoIP meeting this Thursday.
--
William