[kwlug-disc] Fw: Some Ruby on Rails positions with SugarCRM

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 23 00:31:27 EST 2016

While I am on the topic: although Andrew Cant enjoys his job doing
Ruby stuff for SugarCRM, he is very lonely at his office and would
appreciate having some coworkers. Although this is somewhat outside
the scope of KWLUG job postings -- it is not local, and although
SugarCRM is Linuxy it is no longer FLOSSy -- I am hoping it won't be
too offensive to our membership (and also Andrew has the incriminating
evidence).

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Sullivan Cant <acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca> -----

Hi Paul,

I have some possible job opportunities for Ruby on Rails developers.
This is for the same team I am on at SugarCRM, and the positions are remote.

If you know anyone who might be interested, could you pass the job
description link to them?

https://jobs.jobvite.com/sugarcrm/job/oWB81fwq

Thanks in advance,

Andrew