[kwlug-disc] Let's Encrypt

peter_melse at gto.net peter_melse at gto.net
Wed Jan 20 13:26:27 EST 2016

 I'd be willing to try this out in my home lab, as I'm looking to
 experiment with auto-renewing let's encrypt certs on esxi, vsphere, and
 a handful of debian hosts and vhosts.

 I'll take notes, and volunteer a talk should my experimentation go
 well.

 (If anyone has tried this with other distros / OSes, I'm open to
 collaboration on this talk / topic)

 ~Pete

 On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 12:31:20 -0500, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com>