[kwlug-disc] NPSA meeting Monday on Disaster Recovery

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 10 00:21:27 EST 2016

FYI: For this nonprofit sysadmin group, there is never a need to RSVP
on meetup.com . We use it because it is free for NetSquared groups,
and supposedly meetup.com increases our reach, but we don't care about
tracking people with it.

You (or anybody else) can just show up.

There is also an old-skool email announcement list here:

but the meetup.com page is probably best for our web presence (for
now).

- Paul