[kwlug-disc] VoIP Interest Group

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Jan 5 17:40:17 EST 2016

Hi Sandeep: Like any user group, the VoIP group would be about sharing
information and education. That can include creating VoIP software,
and also configuring and using existing VoIP solutions.

As someone else asked me, it's "for anyone curious about getting an
internet phone, [and for] people who install and troubleshoot VOIP
systems".  So, no matter what your level of experience, there should
be something the VoIP group will offer to you.

Hope to see you on the 28th!

- --Bob, who is going to suggest the Egg Roll King Restaurant again.