[kwlug-disc] Linux Mint site hacked

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:44:02 EST 2016

Well, consider that Mint was made because some people didn't like the
directions Canonical was taking Ubuntu, so perhaps the mindset at the Mint
"office" is "we're not Canonical, so we're going to avoid becoming a big
company like Canonical".  That's just conjecture on my part, mind you.
Nevertheless I can't help but wonder if they reason they don't have proper
management at Mint is because they are deliberately avoiding the idea of
becoming a big company?