[kwlug-disc] Laptop Rescue Reminder

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 18 22:37:57 EST 2016

It is probably uncouth to bring up the topic for a second time this
month, but I will take the risk. We have had several people RSVP to
help refurbish laptops this Saturday, but there is still plenty of
capacity. If you would like to participate then let me know offlist.

We will meet from approximately 4-8pm (but come when you can) at
Computer Recycling (66 Queen Street South, Kitchener).

The parking situation remains hideous, but apparently the cheapest lot
is off of Ontario street between Charles and King, on the North side
(closer to the bus terminal, as opposed to the one adjacent to The
Working Centre which charges $80/day).
--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org