[kwlug-disc] Raspberry Pi 2 Ultimate Kit

B.S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 1 22:51:36 EST 2016

Next you're going to tell us you've signed up for a soldering course!

Thanks for the post. (Link broken, BTW.)

Most importantly ... did you pick up a couple extra so you can do the Dad & Lad/Lass thing?

- given your next post on home automation ... first you take over the home, then the Baheyeldin Dynasty takes over the block, then the ...