[kwlug-disc] Nextcloud 11

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Dec 13 15:17:34 EST 2016

I'm still running ownCloud too. But like Jason, this may be the time
to consider an upgrade.

I'm going to do a vanilla install in a VM before I attempt an upgrade.
 And it looks like the upgrade will be a two-step process: ownCloud
9.1 -> Nextcloud 10.0 -> Nextcloud 11.0

https://nextcloud.com/migration/

But for any of you who are syncing with my server, don't hold your
breath. I'm unlikely to upgrade before the new year.

- --Bob.