[kwlug-disc] Blocking Bittorrrent

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Nov 16 23:27:25 EST 2015

No. I use it for clients.

It is basically a Varnish server for the free tier (caching reverse proxy).

For the paid tiers, they have a web application firewall, which is supposed
to do what I want (protect from spammers etc.). But the fact is that it is
both useless for real spammers, and over aggressive for legit users (forces
a CAPTCHA on them, even logged in ones).

Very frustrating ... clever marketing though ...