[kwlug-disc] Job Postings

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Sun Nov 15 10:22:46 EST 2015

I rarely use the watcamp website to load the calendar, I just
subscribe to it in my own personal google calendar. That way I can
"Copy to my calendar" events that I'm interested in attending.

I know this can be done from the watcamp site too, but only for
entries where the description isn't too long since that "Copy..." link
gets pushed off the bottom of the pop-up.