[kwlug-disc] Job Postings

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Nov 14 20:29:26 EST 2015

Yes, I believe the Google calendar is presented as an <iframe>, and
Privacy Badger prevents the browser from showing third-party embedded
content.  That's a good thing, usually. That's why I prefer the plain
HTML version of the calendar, or the .ics feed

HTML:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/htmlembed?src=nlkc39jt4p0nbc4pk9pj7p5fh0@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York&wkst=1

.ics:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/nlkc39jt4p0nbc4pk9pj7p5fh0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics