[kwlug-disc] php.ini in Ubuntu 15.10?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sat Nov 14 00:53:13 EST 2015

I don't use 15.x yet (and only stick with LTS releases).

But, you can tell which files PHP is reading as configuration by creating a
file called pi.php, with the following line in it:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Put it in your webroot, then access your site using:

http://whereever-your-site-is/pi.php

That will tell you which PHP configuration files are being read.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 9:35 PM, Charles M <chaslinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just installed a LAMP stack in Ubuntu 15.10 and I can't seem to find
> php.ini? Has it changed to one of?:
>
> /usr/share/php5/php.ini-development
> /usr/share/php5/php.ini-production
> /usr/share/php5/php.ini-production.cli
>
> I did a locate php.ini and these are what I got. Normally use to just
> seeing php.ini

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal