[kwlug-disc] Job Postings

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Nov 13 12:23:04 EST 2015

Since the Yahoo Pipes API was shut down the pretty front page of
WatCamp can't display the calendar.  But the actual contents of the
calendar is still available through http://watcamp.com/#calendar

An HTML-only version is at

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/htmlembed?src=nlkc39jt4p0nbc4pk9pj7p5fh0@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York&wkst=1

I think there's some new code to render calendars without Yahoo Pipes;
let me check how that's progressing.

FWIW, there are more events on WatCamp than ever before. This is one
hopping tech community!

- --Bob.