[kwlug-disc] Linux Developer - Permanent Job Opportunity - Guelph, ON

Keefer Rourke keefer.rourke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:27:45 EST 2015

I may be further derailing this thread, but I can't resist an opportunity to talk about Mr. Robot :)

>It's ok. Just couldn't tolerate the scene
>where some access logs were printed
>on a paper...

There are some cringe-y bits. Most notably I recall an uncomfortable KDE vs. GNOME debate in one episode. The show is mostly political, and in that respect it excels. As far as the IT goes - it's the best I've seen on television. I'd highly recommend watching it: the content is super relevant, it's written pretty well, and oh my the ending!

Cheers,
Keefer Rourke
<http://krourke.org>