[kwlug-disc] OT: SSD disks?

Raymond Chen raymondchen625 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:24:51 EST 2015

While reading this thread, I realized I could upgrade the RAM of my old
Thinkpad x201 from 4GB to 8GB. I did it. I could see apparent improvement
in task switching. The startup time of Ubuntu and some application still
take time. But like it's said in a post, restarting system has become rare.
I always suspend it when I'm done.
If the hard disk breaks, I'll definitely switch to SSD. Hope this can last
my desktop some more time.