[kwlug-disc] Android question

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:19:40 EDT 2015

You know, despite all the great suggestions here, I find these days that
the Google Play store is getting to be a very scary place.  Some of the
comments people post under an app are just plain hostile.

That being said, my searches all seem to lean towards "TabShop Android
POS".  It's much more complicated that what we need it for, but I wonder if
I can "dumb it down" to make it easy to use.  I might just install it and
see what happens.

Thanks to all who responded...