[kwlug-disc] Android question

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:05:26 EDT 2015

OK, not a Linux question in the purest sense...

Wifeski asked me if there's a program that she can load on her Android
tablet that will help her to keep track of her sales.  Basically she needs
to be able to say "so-and-so paid in full $xxx" and at the end of year we
can dump that info to a spreadsheet on a computer for doing the taxes.

She doesn't need to actually print receipts from the tablet, just input the
data for them (then print 1 per client at the end of the year, but from a
PC)

Does anyone know of such a beast?  I've been flipping through the Play
store but not finding much yet.