[kwlug-disc] Go Bus , MiWay, TTC to Drupal North

jekerr at SDF.ORG jekerr at SDF.ORG
Fri May 8 10:04:44 EDT 2015

Good point Gary

And purchasing the round trip is cheaper as well.

However, my bus route will avoid any traffic jams on the Gardner. Best
advice is to make a habit of checking the traffic cams  a few days before
the event at the time you expect to be traveling.

Purchasing a return trip to Guelph, at the Bay street terminal cost close
to $30.00.

Beware of the go bus to York University. It stops at every lamp post and
it is a long trip via subway from there. Me? never again!!

cheers

John