[kwlug-disc] Happy SysAdmin Day! [Check out the videos]

Herman Gruetzmacher hgruetzmacher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:33:20 EDT 2015

As this has been a topic of late I thought I would share this one from Digium I received
View this email on your mobile device or online

                        Today is THE day... It's National System Administrator Appreciation Day.

                        If you're not sure exactly what that is, or you're a SysAdmin looking for a laugh, we have a couple of videos just for you!

                        We interviewed some of own our internal Digium folks and even took it to the streets to see just how much others know (or don’t know) about SysAdmins. Check out the videos here!

                        To all our SysAdmins out there, we want to celebrate you today and say THANK YOU to you and your team for all that you do!

                  Best regards,
                  Digium, Inc. | The Asterisk Company
                  +1 256-428-6262

                  Follow us:

Copyright © Digium, Inc. - The Asterisk Company
445 Jan Davis Drive NW, Huntsville, AL 35806, USA +1 256-428-6000

Manage Email Subscriptions

Unsubscribe from all Digium Emails