[kwlug-disc] KWLUG Library

Hubert Chathi hubert at uhoreg.ca
Mon Jul 27 13:57:02 EDT 2015

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:20:59 +0000, CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com> said:

> Are you implying that you have trs-80s and C-64s to donate as well??
> In that case, I'll be over in a few minutes!

> Those two would look great next to my Apple Classic II...

OK, I've got a C-64 sitting in my basement that I've been reluctant to
get rid of, but if it's going to someone who would appreciate it rather
than getting binned, I would be willing to part with it.  It's not an
original C-64; it's a C-64c, which has a more modern (for the time)
look, and some updated chips, but is otherwise compatible with the
C-64.  I also have a monitor that goes with the C-64.  I'm unsure what
other accessories I still have.

I also have an Atari game system.  Again, I'm unsure what is included.

CrankyOldBugger, if you want them, you can take them.  If not, they're
up for grabs to anyone else on the list.