[kwlug-disc] System Administrator Appreciation Day Dinner, 31 July 2015 [bjns]

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Jul 26 19:03:52 EDT 2015

And the results are in!

- From the Straw Poll at http://strawpoll.me/5008195/r:

Chen’s Buffet: 4 votes
Star Wok: 1 vote
Lancaster Smokehouse: 0 votes

- From these comments:
Chen’s Buffet: 1.5 votes
Star Wok: .5 votes
Lancaster Smokehouse: 1 vote

(those .5 votes are your fault, Dan! "I now therefore support either
of those buffet places"...)

I got no additional votes in e-mail that weren’t duplicates of the
comments or the Straw Poll, so the clear winner is Chen’s Buffet with
5.5 votes!

I’ll call for a reservation tomorrow (Monday), and see you there on
Friday, 31 July 2015 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm!

Chen’s Buffet
50 Weber Street North,
Waterloo, Ontario

Map: http://osm.org/go/ZXnbrayr--?m=