[kwlug-disc] Software Freedom Day

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Jul 25 02:52:58 EDT 2015

I was talking to a friend who may have some lines on a paid venue. If
the venue needs payment, then either we need a generous benefactor, or
the attendees will need to pay.  KWLUG list members are a significant
portion of the target audience -- would you be willing to pay to
attend Software Freedom Day?  $20? More? Less?

We'll need to more reasonably quickly to secure a venue, as the target
date (26 September) is getting close...

- --Bob.