[kwlug-disc] KWLUG Library

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 22 13:36:33 EDT 2015

Many of those donated books still exist at Computer Recycling, on some
bookshelves. Most of them are really old now, and several are out of
date, so we are thinking of recycling the ones that are not obviously
useful. (There are other old books which we will definitely keep, such
as the "UNIX Power Tools" ones.)

I do not know whether the LUG still accepts donations of books or not.
That is a question for Charles (or maybe somebody else if they want to
make the LUG library more vibrant).

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org