[kwlug-disc] Linux Conference Call For Talks.

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 16 22:39:03 EDT 2015

I think I missed a memo. I am not volunteering a talk, so you might
want to ignore this message, but there are a lot of questions in my
head that are relevant to finding speakers:

- Have you finalized the date to Oct 3?
- Have you finalized the location? Where is it?
- What are the hours of the event?
- How many other talks are there? What are the topics? How long are
  they?
- How long are lightning talks supposed to be? What is the format? How
  many are you looking for? Can they be about anything FLOSS-related?
- Do you have a website where we can see this information yet? (If not
  then that's fine, but it would be good to share some of that info
  out.)
- Other than talks, what kinds of help are you looking for?

- Paul