[kwlug-disc] Linux Conference Update

Colin Mills colin.j.mills96 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:18:51 EDT 2015

Anything in relation to file systems, networking, bash scripting, project
management, version control, programming or any other topic you would like
to talk about. Another option may be just using a talk from a future or
past KLUG. :)

Colin J. Mills (cjm)
FOSS <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software> Advocate

Software Engineering Technology