[kwlug-disc] Linux Conference Update

Colin Mills colin.j.mills96 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:09:45 EDT 2015

I have looked at potential dates and October 3rd seems to be the only date
that will work presently. If we can somehow incorporate SFD to that date it
could work but I dont know if thats possible. To be honest I am looking for
one talk in relation to the present schedule. Lightening talks as well. If
anyone can get a talk ready or would be willing to get a talk ready that
would be great. Thanks!

Colin J. Mills (cjm)
FOSS <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software> Advocate

Software Engineering Technology