[kwlug-disc] Website Wishlist

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 11 01:35:32 EDT 2015

Come on, folks. So far it seems that the answer to the questions of

- What is working?
- What is not working?
- What changes do you feel should be made?

is "the website is too dynamic, so please make it static and also set
up a Gitlab instance to host the git repository to which you hand out
keys"?

Clearly I did not frame the questions clearly enough.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org