[kwlug-disc] Best place to purchase Cat6 in K/W

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:30:09 EDT 2015

I am putting the punch down, switches, router and a little Atom computer
next to the electrical panel, eventually all powered by a modified UPS.  I
still have a ways to go on getting all the cables routed there, but I am
interested in PoE.  Currently I have two Cisco 7940 IP phones, but only one
PoE injector.  Can I purchase Mikrotik anywhere in K/W?

Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:04 PM, Joe Wennechuk <youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com