[kwlug-disc] Technology big box stores

B.S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 19 11:20:54 EDT 2015

The app has been more useful than just this / we think.

e.g. Last time I looked it was also being used for book inventorying to
go up to telico / librarything type stuff. Perhaps even calibre,
fbreader, and media / song lyrics. I've lost track!

Seems to me I've also come across isbn (?) indice web sites - the scan
lookup winging to there and based on the search results out to other
useful places / links.

Also ... google goggles app. Take a picture ... interesting things
result. (When I remember the app is even there.)