[kwlug-disc] Upcoming meeting scheduling

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 15 14:13:18 EDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:48:29PM -0400, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> Paul asked:
> >Having a roundtable open discussion (which incidentally will be impossible to capture on the podcast)?
>
> Could we push some of the square tables together (in a roundish fashion) and have several microphones in the centre? Wouldn't need amplified speakers, so no feedback.

This might work. Having some additional setup helpers might be
necessary (or we collectively push tables during the break).

> > Asking questions during the meeting and getting people to get up and explain answers on the spot? (This could be fun and scary. )
>
> That's what GTALUG does. There is lots of expertise in KWLUG, and lots of opinion to fill the gaps in expertise. Definitely fun, but if it's too scary maybe we can trial this with a half session.

June? John could wow us with his RaspPi session first, and then we
could have stand-up open mike night. It might be helpful if we could
preseed a few questions beforehand.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org