[kwlug-disc] My apologies to the group

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 11 02:31:52 EDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 09:13:01AM -0400, Chris Irwin wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Jotham Apaloo <jothamapaloo at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I could present on the following if there is interest:
> >
> >    - using systemd timers instead of cronjobs
> >    - managing user dotfiles with stow and git
> >
> > Sounds like systemd timers are going ahead, but if stow & git are
> revisited, I can add a quick blurb on managing user dotfiles with vcsh &
> git.

I think that a meeting about dotfile management (and possibly about
neat dotfile tricks, if they don't get too deep in the weeds) might be
neat, especially if several different people contribute to the
evening. June now has a half slot available, and anything after July
is free.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org