[kwlug-disc] Vulnerability in bash

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:06:29 EDT 2014

Ars Technica is reporting that another patch is out now:

http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/09/new-shellshock-patch-rushed-out-to-resolve-gaps-in-first-fix/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arstechnica%2Findex+%28Ars+Technica+-+All+content%29

Say what you want about Linux, the community is very fast to fix things!