[kwlug-disc] Super OT: SECRET proofreading project

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 23 13:51:11 EDT 2014

This is completely off topic with respect to Linux (and will probably
make some of you angry for bringing it up), so if you don't like to be
angry you should stop reading.

If you are still reading and have the following skills:
- Are able to use a search engine to look up information
- Are able to collect the information you looked up and send it along
- Can devote 1-3 hours doing so initially, and then maybe 0.5 hours
  every week for the next month

and would be interested in participating in my SECRET PROOFREADING
PROJECT then please get in touch with me off-list.

- Paul

--
All-candidates meetings:
http://www.waterlooregion.org/municipal-elections-2014