[kwlug-disc] Tomorrow is the big day!

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 19 12:34:30 EDT 2014

I know you are all sick of hearing about this, but there's only one
day left before we pretend this never happened.

A few of you are not on our planning list but want to help out. We
could really use the help! Even if you hate computers we have a need
for greeters and setup helpers (and takedown helpers, but we will
probably corral people for that).

If you would like to help with setup, we are gathering around 8:30am
(if you can't make it until later then that is fine). If you see us
scurrying around you can just ask what needs to be done. Otherwise
call XXX_XXX-XXXX and we will put you to work.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org
Join us for Software Freedom Day on Sept 20: http://kwlug.org/sfd