[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

B.S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 16 17:04:26 EDT 2014

Yet the CBC budget cuts have been so extreme for so many years ...

Is the CBC funded adequately? I suppose that depends upon what the Feds
want it to do. Given the lack of definition, and budget cuts, it seems
they want it to just die and go away.

The CRTC has been beaten up, from both sides, for so long now that
nobody knows what's what. Goes back to the Feds (re) defining what it
wants from it.

I can see the cost cutting no OTA would deliver. However, will they
increase last mile competition / make it a utility? Public resource?

All channels available via internet, free?

Feels like some viable choices in such an idea.