[kwlug-disc] Creative Commons Podcasts

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Sep 14 14:05:31 EDT 2014

And another: I was at Afternoon Tea with Blaise Pascal yesterday, who
also composes and performs music he releases under CC licensing.

https://blaise.ca/music/

I'm listening to the first track now; a nice quiet lyrical song.
"Anaximander" https://blaise.ca/music/songs/anaximander It's a bit of
a rough mix (or maybe that's just the lousy tinny speakers in the
laptop), but Blaise says he mostly composes for others; he's not
primarily a singer-songwriter.

- --Bob.