[kwlug-disc] CRT monitors

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 12 20:02:19 EDT 2014

So one catch with our SFD installfest is that getting a complete
computer will cost at least $20, because we cannot afford to give away
LCD monitors. However, we can afford to give away CRT monitors if we
have them. Unfortunately, we do not have many on hand.

If you have some (working!) CRT monitors at home that are collecting
dust, feel free to donate them to Computer Recycling this week.
(Technically you could donate non-working ones as well, but we would
e-waste them and not distribute them, and Charles does not want to be
deluged with broken monitors the week before SFD.) Computer Recycling
is open from 10am-4pm from Tuesday-Friday, or you can arrange with us
to have an after-hours dropoff.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org