[kwlug-disc] Key signing, anyone?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Nov 27 01:04:38 EST 2014

Unless Hubert wants to hold (and conduct) a formal keysigning, lack of
time prevents me from doing organizing one, although I'll be happy to
participate in one.

An informal keysigning is much easier and requires almost no prep time.
I'm not up to organizing that either, but happy to participate.

There are some guidelines for keysigning parties at
http://sobac.com/wiki/index.php/Guidelines_for_Key_Signing_Parties

--Bob.