[kwlug-disc] What is all this about systemd?

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:50:31 EST 2014

Condorcet is a ranked ballot, and it's a favourite of voting system nerds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condorcet_method

There are lots of reasons why "choosing one of N options" is a terrible
voting system, but that's beyond the scope of this mailing list.  But I
encourage you to ask Bob sometime. :)

Darcy.