[kwlug-disc] Debian governance (was:What is all this about systemd?)

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Nov 19 12:41:35 EST 2014

And now, a fourth resignation from Ian Jackson, after the failure of
the general resolution to prevent packages from depending on a
specific init system

Ian Jackson is the author of dpkg, among other things ...

https://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/11/msg00091.html

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.