[kwlug-disc] Sarah Sharp Public Lecture on Linux Kernel & USB 3.0

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:37:35 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM, William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 12:39:16AM -0500, Chris Craig wrote:
> > On 9 November 2014 16:27, William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > If you don't mind walking a bit, there's a parking lot for Waterloo
> > Park off Seagram Drive that's free, 24x7, just SE of the University -
> > right next to the railway.
>
> Seagram Dr & railway... OK, found it.  Thanks.

Just a heads-up. Technically that lot falls under the general Waterloo
on-streeet parking restriction: 3h max. I used to park in a different
lot in Waterloo Park while I attended Laurier. I only got ticketed a
few times, but they are likely more aggressive when it comes to
enforcement in the Seagram Dr. lot.