[kwlug-disc] [kwlug-announce] Meeting Monday, 7pm: Virtualization with KVM and Virtualbox

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 6 14:45:29 EST 2014

For whoever is interested in a Qt-based UI managing
libvirt based hypervisors, here is the link to my app virtnosis
that I am currently developing
(https://github.com/jankeconsulting/virtnosis)

It is currently a minimal viable product that allows to manage existing
domains (guests). Otherwise features will follow, if there are
suggestions
feel free to contact me. My goal is to be able to replace virt-manager.
I can also put it up to my PPA, however, I currently add features daily,
so I did not bother yet.

Ralph