[kwlug-disc] Volunteer help wanted: save some laptops!

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 4 03:20:43 EST 2014

As I mentioned during the meeting, after getting 10 or so people
expressing initial interest in fixing some laptops, I have received a
total of two (now maybe four?) expressions of interest in actually
showing up.

As the message below indicates, we are holding two evening sessions to
try this out:

- Saturday, Nov 8, 4pm-8pm or so.
- Monday, Nov 10, 5pm-9pm or so.

If you are able to help during one of these sessions, please email me
offlist and I will give you a cellphone number so that you can get
into the building. If you cannot make either of these sessions (and
cannot come during the day when Computer Recycling is open) that would
be helpful to know as well.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org