[kwlug-disc] Dropping Bell and Rogers

Dan Hergott - newsletter email dhuwnews at gmail.com
Wed May 14 11:40:44 EDT 2014

I canceled our Rogers cable on Monday the service stops on June 11th.
I have to get our antenna up before that for the TV.   The info about
cutting the cable on the newsgroup has been very helpful.  I want to
strap the support pipe to our chimney.

Bell phone service was canceled Bell 2.5+ years ago, we switched to
freephoneline.ca using a Cisco ATA box. Paid one time fee of  approx
$75, plus the cost of purchasing the ATA box.  I am  VERY happy not
paying $650 per year for a home phone line.

I switched two years ago from Execulink DSL to Teksavvy DSL,   and my
Teksavvy bill went down by over $5.00 in this  last year for the same
service.   Hard to believe,  how many bills do you get that the seller
drops the prices?

Dan