[kwlug-disc] Podcast, phase 01

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue May 6 06:03:46 EDT 2014

https://archive.org/details/kwlug-2014-05-05-accounting

The FLAC version is up now. Lossy (smaller) versions should be
generated by archive.org within a few days. You probably want to wait
for them, because the FLAC is 257MB and you have bandwidth caps to
worry about.

The next step will be to set up an RSS podcast feed from kwlug.org.
>From what I have been reading so far, this is going to be way more
difficult than I had anticipated (but getting this podcast together
also was more difficult and took much much longer than I anticipated).

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org