[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sat Jun 28 14:20:06 EDT 2014

Bell are proposing change in classification for the local channels.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/bell-supports-pick-and-pay-calls-for-changes-to-local-tv-business-model-1.1889721

Some channels are must-carry, others are not so. They are seeking a
reclassification. So this would affect cable and satellite if it gets
through.

But nowhere does it say the proposal is to stop all OTA broadcasts.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.