[kwlug-disc] Grounding for antenna

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Jun 16 01:07:26 EDT 2014

The mast is on a fence, and the cable is a continuous length from the
pre-amp all the way to the surge protector next to the TV. In other words I
prefer not to break the cable at the exterior/interior point.

I was thinking of grounding the coax at the mast, to the grounding rod that
will be connected by a wire to the rod in the ground.

Anything wrong with this?

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal