[kwlug-disc] Website hosting

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:09:55 EDT 2014

I've gone through a handful of "top 10 website hosts" sites, and there
seems to be a common theme amongst the user comments is that you sign up
for a great introductory rate, but they really nail you come renewal time.
 In some cases your rates go up 4x what you signed up for.

In the meantime, I contacted my current provider and got them to knock down
the rate I'm paying for the charity site by about half, so that's a start.
 But I'm still leery of the rates sneaking back up again.